Dave and Georgina Witt, 6399 Bricker Road, Greenwood, Michigan 48006. Phone: (810) 387-3534 / Fax: (810) 387-4145.
Click on the Blue Water Arear Chamber of Commerce logo and it will navigate you to there website.
Click on The City of Port Huron logo and it will navigate you to there website.
Port Huron has many things to offer both the tourist and the resident of the city.
- Blue Water Bridge to Canada.
- Easy access to I69 and I94 as well as the roads following Lake Huron to the north.
- Scenic route to the southern parts of Michigan around Lake St. Clair and the St. Clair River.
- Great schools, churches and groups/clubs/organizations to accommodate just about anyone.
- Shopping for the most discriminating buyer.
- Sports, including Curling, Baseball, Football, Hockey, Bowling, etc.
- Museums, Art Galleries, Studios.
- Convenient, safe Public Transportation
- All the conveniences of a ‘big town’ with a ‘small town’ atmosphere.